We’re looking for enthusiastic candidates to help us bring our delicious frozen yogurt treats to your area.
FROZU! is an exciting new brand offering:
- A well made product with high quality ingredients in a stable market (frozen desserts)
- A unique, colourful, family-friendly customer experience
- Prime retail locations in high-traffic areas, requiring relatively little space
- A fun work environment, perfect for attracting friendly, responsible team members
- A simple, accessible business model that’s easy to manage and grow
- Happy, repeat customers!
Why is FROZU! A better investment???
The TOP 10 REASONS
- Atlantic Canadian Powerhouse Grinners Foods Systems has been successfully franchising in Atlantic Canada for over 30 years. They know all the markets and ideal locations. Use this experience to your advantage.
- One of Atlantic Canada’s largest franchising resource base Over 25 franchising professionals located right here in Atlantic – not an office in Toronto. Grinners have skilled training, marketing and operations professionals ready to assist you in being successful.
- Purchasing Power The Grinners systems represent over $50 million in restaurant sales in Atlantic Canada. Put that purchasing power in your corner of the ring.
- NO SALES REPORTING The FROZU! concept is based on a royalty fee built into the cost of goods. That means you don’t have to worry about cumbersome and onerous sales reporting. You’re free to run your business.
- Flexibility; The FROZU! system is designed to work in either a standalone or add on to an existing business. That can lower your overheads. The Grinners team is well known for having flexible business models.
- Complementary brands Grinners also has complementary brands that can be added to your location; Capt. Submarine or the famous Greco Pizza brand. No other yogurt system can offer you that.
- Great Product Grinners knows food and their R&D team have developed an excellent product offering that is second to none. Use Grinners experience to your advantage.
- Great ROI Your return on investment can be excellent. Ask our team about the FROZU! opportunity today.
- Small Town?? No Problem! Grinners has distribution channels and market reach through its many brands all over Atlantic Canada. In fact they specialize in small market development.
- Integrity The Grinners people have been franchising for over 30 years and are a member in good standing of the Canadian Franchise Association. Grinners adheres to the code of ethics for franchising.
For information, comments and franchise inquiries, call 1-800-565-4389, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Franchise Opportunities available in the following locations:
Newfoundland and Labrador
Price Edward Island